WordCamp Mumbai 2016 is happening on 12th & 13th of March, 2016.
Know who’s attending #WCMumbai
Please Note: Ticket includes access to sessions, Tea or Coffee, Snacks and Lunch on both day.
For queries contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is mandatory to carry the copy of the eMail sent to you after successful payment. It can be DIGITAL (on your phone/phablet/tablet/laptop) or a physical print-out (re-think | Save environment). As a security measure, we advise you to carry a valid identity.
- Issued Tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- Only one person shall be admitted against each valid ticket.
- The same ticket is valid for both the days of the event.
- Event ID card: Issued at the venue’s registration desk, as per the event schedule. Please carry the same event id-card for the second day of the event
- Right of admission reserved by the Event &/or Venue Management
- By submitting the form, you are approving WordCamp Mumbai 2016 to send relavent eMail & SMS communication in regards to the event & ticketing.
- By submitting the form, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the ‘Code-of Conduct‘.
- The Event ID may contain a QR Code which will have the following info: First Name, Last Name, Twitter (if mentioned), Website URL (if mentioned). You may choose to including the following during the purchase of the ticket: eMail &/or Mobile.
- Disclaimer: Please note your First & Last Name will be publicly visible on Attendees page along with your Gravatar. Also (if mentioned) the Twitter Handle & the Website URL will be publicly visible. We may not publicly display any other info submitted in the form, unless indirectly in form of statistics &/or report.